Functional fine denier profiled antibacterial polyester:
Nano silver antibacterial polypropylene fiber
Nano-silver antibacterial fibers are processed by dispersing specially processed nano-level silver-based antibacterial agents into the melt during the fiber production process. The nano-silver in the fiber binds to the enzyme protein in the bacteria to make it inactive, thereby inhibiting the reproliferation of bacteria. The bacteriostatic rate of Staphylococcus aureus is 99.9%, and the bacteriostatic rate of Escherichia coli is 99.9%.
Product specifications: customized according to demand
Material: Nano silver series antibacterial PP or PET
Performance: While maintaining the original performance of polypropylene fiber, it adds excellent antibacterial properties
Performance and advantages:
Compared with the traditional finishing method, since the antibacterial agent is fully mixed with the fiber matrix during the spinning process, the fiber still has good antibacterial properties after being washed for many times.
1. Broad-spectrum antibacterial, can effectively inhibit hundreds of bacteria
2. Built-in advanced nano-technology silver ion, which is highly safe for people and the environment
3. The fabric woven by Yinlun has extremely high safety, and the skin contact is safe, refreshing and comfortable
4. Built-in silver ions provide permanent protection against bacterial erosion and show excellent washing resistance. The antibacterial effect of silver fiber fabrics continues to be effective during long-term use
5. Safety and health protection: anti-bacterial, deodorizing, and odor absorption, to avoid the decrease in strength, elasticity, and fading of the fabric due to the influence of bacteria
6. Passed JIS1902; ISO 22196 and other antibacterial testing standards
Nanotechnology is used to embed silver ions in particles with special morphologies. When a small amount of silver ions contact bacteria, through Coulomb attraction, anions penetrate the cell wall and enter the cell, and react with SH groups to coagulate and destroy the protein.
At present, the produced antibacterial fibers have various specifications of filaments and staple fiber varieties, and the antibacterial fibers can be blended or compounded with other fibers. Due to the unique properties of antibacterial fibers, antibacterial fibers are widely used in textiles in the following ranges:
Consumer goods: underwear, outerwear, sportswear, socks, textiles for shoes, feminine hygiene products, bedding
Medical supplies: patient uniforms, medical clothing, surgical gowns, surgical cloths, bandages, bedding, hospital curtains
Service industry supplies: tourism industry bedding, decorative cloth, food and catering industry work clothes
Industrial supplies: air-conditioning filter materials, filter cloth for dust cleaners, textiles for radio cars and ships, wall coverings, and carpets.
Leave us a message, we will provide you with the best solution